ExposureTime : 15Sec
FNumber : F11,0
ISOSpeedRatings : 100
DateTimeOriginal : 2004:12:29 22:30:03
Flash : Not fire
FocalLength : 28,00(mm)
shot with a EF 28-105mm 1:3.5-4.5 II USM

waiting for critics to help me do this shot better

I really like this shot. I would crop some of the sky and maybe a little of the water and a tad from the left. If you took a longer exposure, you may begin to get a halo over the city in the sky which might add to the picture and then you wouldn't need to crop so much from the sky.

Great shot though, very clear and sharp!

Great shot, I think this would be a lovely panoramic of the city if you crop it.

themonko said:
I really like this shot. I would crop some of the sky and maybe a little of the water and a tad from the left. If you took a longer exposure, you may begin to get a halo over the city in the sky which might add to the picture and then you wouldn't need to crop so much from the sky.

Great shot though, very clear and sharp!
i have this one
ExposureTime : 30,00Sec
FNumber : F14,0
ISOSpeedRatings : 100
DateTimeOriginal : 2004:12:29 22:25:36
Flash : Not fire

that one is looking very similar to the one in your signiture.

like Alison was saying, giving these pictures a more panoramic feel would work best. So if you take the first one you posted and crop the top and bottom some...you will be on your way.

this second one is zoomed in and you most likely won't beable to capture the pano feeling with it, but you are starting to get the hallo I was speaking of.

It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish with this picture. The clarity of both is really good.

keep it up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back