Downtown San Diego

surfndcoolwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
may20088.jpg

This looks like it was snapped from a water soaked $10 dollar 7-11 camera.

Adding the tags is pointless.

Edit: After much thought, did you take this through a periscope?

This looks like it was snapped from a water soaked $10 dollar 7-11 camera.

Adding the tags is pointless.

There's a difference between critique and being rude.

I like the view of the shot, but the clarity of it could definitely be improved. I'm not sure if it's your fault the clarity is not there though, it might be your camera holding you back.

There's a difference between critique and being rude.

I like the view of the shot, but the clarity of it could definitely be improved. I'm not sure if it's your fault the clarity is not there though, it might be your camera holding you back.

The picure is devoid of freshness and originality. Your comments are disingenous and add zero value to someone who is attempting to increase their skill in photography.

The picure is devoid of freshness and originality. Your comments are disingenous and add zero value to someone who is attempting to increase their skill in photography.

Your previous comment seems to be the one adding zero value. What a joke for you to imply that your comments are giving value to someone trying to "increase their skill in photography". How are any of your sarcastic, rude comments giving him any "value"? You offer no suggestions.

As for the shot, are you going for an alternative technique? The color seems off and the sharpness is not there. It would help if you gave us some exif data and explained what you're going for.

Diabolus,

I took a peek at what I believe is your photobucket site. You have some good shots but still need much improvement. I suggest you work on your craft rather than belittle and berate.

Surfndcoolwater,

Holga? It does have a very alternative look. Composition could be stronger. Needs something going on in the foreground.

Diabolus,

I took a peek at what I believe is your photobucket site. You have some good shots but still need much improvement. I suggest you work on your craft rather than belittle and berate.

Surfndcoolwater,

Holga? It does have a very alternative look. Composition could be stronger. Nedds some type of foreground interest.

I don't have a Photobucket site so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Your previous comment seems to be the one adding zero value. What a joke for you to imply that your comments are giving value to someone trying to "increase their skill in photography". How are any of your sarcastic, rude comments giving him any "value"? You offer no suggestions.

As for the shot, are you going for an alternative technique? The color seems off and the sharpness is not there. It would help if you gave us some exif data and explained what you're going for.

There is nothing to add - the picture is horrible. All of you want to dance around the issues and praise mediocrity.

Oh, I think you do. We can get to that later though. Who pissed on your head? Why are you being so rude and obtuse?

What Photobucket??

Are you talking about the one with about 18 pictures including a pen?

If so, you're really grabbing at straws man.. lmao.

There is nothing to add - the picture is horrible. All of you want to dance around the issues and praise mediocrity.

You obviously can't read either - go back and read my post addressing his picture and tell me what I was praising?

Just because I wasn't being an asshole like you doesn't mean I was giving praise.

You obviously can't read either - go back and read my post addressing his picture and tell me what I was praising?

Just because I wasn't being an asshole like you doesn't mean I was giving praise.

Don't get your panties in a bunch Marcus... I was a bit rude. :hugs:

IF some people think this is a horrible shot, just think that we all have to picture like this.. But my opinion is its a great shot... Like someone said above your not helping much, if someone is tring to learn..

oh wow.. i havent been on here much.. but i guess.. thanks for the feedback i appreciate it.. but comments like the 7-11 $10 camera one is not going to help me.. its only taking up space and giving me insight on what kind of person you are..
i did take the picture from far away..
i agree that it does need work so heres the original shot.. im pretty sure its better.. trust me, it was a clear day.. haha :).. once again thanks

ImperialBeach24.jpg

Most reactions

Back