Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sk1.jpg

sk3.jpg

sk4.jpg

Last edited:
dude, clean your sensor! It's worse than mine :greenpbl:!

What lens you use on these?

yea they were takin at like a pretty small aperture so that might be why there is alot of sensor dust. I should edit them...

i like the city picture the best ,what city is it.

It looks like the first and third are out of focus. I don't really know exactly (correct me if I'm wrong), but I think an aperture of 8-11 would have been better suited(?), as well as focusing on the buildings rather than the sand. Other than that, I like the lighting and exposure in the first and third. The second doesn't really do a whole lot for me.

I put the focus on infinity...so it shouldn't have been focusing on the sand. And i used a higher aperture because I wanted a farther depth of field. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this was the right thing to do...

I put the focus on infinity...so it shouldn't have been focusing on the sand. And i used a higher aperture because I wanted a farther depth of field. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this was the right thing to do...

I am far from a pro, so my advice could easily be wrong. Being wrong is part of learning though, so I don't mind if I am.

I've been taking pictures for only a week and a half now...so trust me man I'm not arguing I just want to get better and figure everything out :D

I've been taking pictures for only a week and a half now...so trust me man I'm not arguing I just want to get better and figure everything out :D

You've for sure come to the right place! I'm not particularly confident in my abilities to critique too specifically yet, so I kind of tread carefully.

Most reactions

Back