Dr. Phil's personality test- i scored a 50

Not a person who
makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to
friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who
really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your
friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.(that statement should be true for most people)

ferny, I hate phones, especially when it rings when I am at the supper table :angry1:

I must be off the charts b/c half of the answers I would use weren't offered in the multiple choice, so technically I guess my score can't be accurate.

45. I know what you mean Amanda. Having to pick one way I react to a situation just doesn't work. I don't always burst out laughing when I see something amusing. If I'm in a library, I will quietly chuckle. These tests make things seem so black and white.

In the end though, my score and the associated paragraph are pretty accurate I suppose.

I got a 38 on it, but would fit more into the 41 category...I'm gonna go dig up a test and post it :)

42 for me...and that's almost true, people often tell me i'm an understanding person who often takes care of the others...
I must admit i'm often aware of the little secrets of my friends and sometimes of people i do not even know ! o_O

"41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing,
practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of
attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head.
They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll!
always cheer them up and help them out"

I don't know about that. In real life I try to stay under the radar

Most reactions

New Topics

Back