Drab winter photos

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The weather has been crap. Overcast, freezing rain.

With the selective colour shots posted here of late, I thought this might "look" similar.

b1c07cf3.jpg

#2 is what we do up north with our picnic table for about five months of the year. :wink:

49f4fe54.jpg

Not keen on the coloring, the photo is strong enough as is without. I have the same issue with our picnic table but I think it's like that for 9 months.

i'm not too much on the color either but i like this a lot! how does it look to you desaturated?

tee hee the house has a face :)

.. hmm.. mark get more professional...

yes, i reckon same as the others, they'd be strong enough on their own without colour, they are very good shots. , they dont need colour :)

It looks overcast and very cold. Nice crisp shots! My only thoughts are with picture #1. I think I would have had some more space between the roof top and the bridge...

Other than a small crop to remove a lamp post on the right of the shed, the pic is right off the camera. I should have been more clear, the pic (shed) is supposed to "look" similar to desaturated or selective colour shot. (cant figure out if thats a good or bad thing) :?

Noticed the "face" after I posted it to my photobucket site :oops:

railman44 I was standing at the front of my car, moved to the rear deck lid to take the shed pic. One from the front, would have had that space. (photographer is challenged creatively)

Thanks for lookin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back