Dragon-head Katydid

My first time on here since I got my first DSLR last November and what's one of the first things I see? These Fantastic shots of a very interesting critter. The DoF , clarity and richness is unreal. Outstanding:applause:

I would love to see a video of you going wherever you go to get these fantastic shots.

My first time on here since I got my first DSLR last November and what's one of the first things I see? These Fantastic shots of a very interesting critter. The DoF , clarity and richness is unreal. Outstanding:applause:

Thank you, flyextreme :)

I would love to see a video of you going wherever you go to get these fantastic shots.

332659_10150470082823276_422439650_o.jpg

339336_10151314332893276_1279500257_o.jpg

Ah! That explains quite a bit. I have seen a few other versions of similar concave designs that have produced results much like yours. I am still trying to dial in my Speedlite/softbox set up. It can be a pain to readjust the bracket when needed. I'm shooting 1:1 97% of the time but, when I change from my 105 to the 180 or even the 150, it all has to be retuned (so to speak).

My next question would be, what software do you use?

Concave Diffuser is the brainchild of my friend SteB1: Flickr: steb1's Photostream

I started using concave diffuser since March, 2010, i.e as soon as I found out about Stephen's concave diffueser idea. Since then, a lot of macro photographers have successfully copied the same idea, with or without acknowledgement.

I use CS6 to process my raw images.

Most reactions

Back