Dragon in the Sun

Thank you everyone! :)

I used my crappy digital camera that seems to be working again, went through a period where it just didn't want to work. It's a little Toshiba PDR-M61, 2.3 mp. Just handheld (I just ran in and grabbed my camera and no tripod as I was afraid he'd be gone when I got back) and got pretty darn close, I'm suprised (and so happy) it didn't fly off. I took 8 different shots, some closer, some farther, different angles. This is the only one that came our so good, the rest kind of sucked, heh heh. We just moved into a complex that has it's own man-made pond thing with ducks and swans, etc, so I'm hoping to defeat my allergies long enough to get down there one day after I'v finished unpacking to take some shots.

Whew, I'm rambling, anyhow, thank you all! I'm slowly learning and getting better so that makes me happy :) Now all I have left to do is save for a decent camera.

beautiful !

WOW I really like that shot! My problem is that I always scare the critters off when trying to get something like that. Good Work.

Most reactions

Back