Dragracing Finals

polymoog

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.polymoog.se
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the main dragracing series here in Sweden had its final round in Sundsvall this weekend, so I went along on the Saturday with another photo friend.

Here's a couple of shots, I'm still really disappointed at how bad they look as jpegs, I have my colour space set to sRGB which I heard should be the best for saving to jpeg but the pics always go yellow and soft when saved from psd to jpeg on top quality setting :( So if anyone has any ideas about that, I'd be most grateful to hear them ... otherwise, feel free to say what you think - don't forget to click on the yellow bars to see them full size :)

sund010.jpg

sund118.jpg

sund070.jpg

sund059.jpg

sund062.jpg

sund097.jpg

sund069.jpg

sund091.jpg

Thanks, the only place I have stayed at in Sundsvall, is at a campsite just south of the town centre. Nice location by the water, as long as you don't look left because there is a factory there ;-) But I got some nice evening shots of the chimneys actually because they light them up with coloured lights which looked quite cool in the dark.

Thanks, the only place I have stayed at in Sundsvall, is at a campsite just south of the town centre. Nice location by the water, as long as you don't look left because there is a factory there ;-) But I got some nice evening shots of the chimneys actually because they light them up with coloured lights which looked quite cool in the dark.

It was a kind of wooden motel, cheap for Sweden :D

Thanks, yes I guess I could have gone tighter on some of them, but they are all cropped as it is, and I would compromise image quality if I went any closer :)

Most reactions

Back