Dramatic Morning Sky

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few shots I took this morning with my iPhone.. while walking the dog :D All c&c is welcome!

1)
iphone_sunrise_1_.jpg

2)
iphone_sunrise_2_.jpg

3)
iphone_sunrise_3_.jpg

wow the iphone is a great backup camera....lol....nice series.

2nd picture did it for me, absolutely stunning. I can't believe this was done with an iphone! :eek:

holy moly, the iPhone is pretty darn crisp! although, can we expect anything less from our good friends at apple?

As long as you stay this small size with your pics, yes, they are pretty impressive, given the fact you took them with your phone. You said, however, that you cannot present them any larger.
But the sky was nice ... you had to be out and about with your dog EARLY!

wow the iphone is a great backup camera....lol....nice series.

lol! Yes, since it is ALWAYS with me, it works well :) Thanks!

2nd picture did it for me, absolutely stunning. I can't believe this was done with an iphone! :eek:

Thanks Switchfx!! When I first took a composed picture with my phone I was shocked at how well the photos came out.. but they are shot at 800x600 and need to be sharpened and resized to about 500 wide.

holy moly, the iPhone is pretty darn crisp! although, can we expect anything less from our good friends at apple?

Hahaha.. yes, they come out pretty good but I must say I sure enjoy Apple product but very much dislike the corporation :meh: but thanks for your kind comment :mrgreen:

As long as you stay this small size with your pics, yes, they are pretty impressive, given the fact you took them with your phone. You said, however, that you cannot present them any larger.
But the sky was nice ... you had to be out and about with your dog EARLY!

Thanks LaFoto! Ya, I agree.. the 800x600 looks great on the phone screen but get it on a monitor and its pretty soft and sometimes grainy. I usually get up around 5 am and take the dog out.. I live next to a small airport and it has a nice trail system through the far east of all the runways and runs along the Spokane river.. really nice place to see the sun come up. One of these days I will bring my 'real' camera and tripod and get some good shots :)

Most reactions

Back