dream job :)

hahah Scott as a Photographer for Playboys Warbird edition hehe
good :)

i've wanted to be many things...i'll list them in order :)

oldest dream job to most recent:
fireman (doesnt every boy under 6 want to be one?)
scientist
architect (for a while)/ home designer
film maker
3d animator
photographer :D

that is all for now. i wouldnt mind testing out video games either. hah.

I always wanted to work as a film director/writer/producer camera chick or whatever I could do. This still is a dream to eventually write my own film, but when I found my love for photography I sort of put all this aside to focus on my real newfound dream job as a photojournalist of some type. To travel the world and capture it in pictures would be my ultimate goal :)

photo gal said:
I always wanted to be a Nun!!! But when I found out that also meant a life of celibacy I decided to ex-nay THAT idea!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh wow, so funny :mrgreen:

In my early teens also when thru the architect phase, but that end after I found out you need a masters, school was not for me at the time.

ive always wanted to be a police officer... now im working into forensics and Crime Scene Photography.. thats what i hope to be doing here in some years....

mentos_007 said:
what is mosh-pitter??

Try and get your hands on a live concert DVD of Metallica and observe the crowd. ;)

I was wanting to be an I.T. Boffin a while back but gave up when Cisco got the better of me. :(

Right now i'm bent on getting into Retail so I can sell Photography equipment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back