Dreami's Nature Thread

Dreami

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! I've been so busy with school, I haven't had time to post on here. Thankfully, I've had time though to work on my photography! Here are some examples taken around my yard.

8g5q9vo.jpg

I don't believe I did any editing on this flower, it was so brilliant looking. This was taken sometime late last summer.

343t2ix.jpg

I took this picture on June 15th, 2008. I blurred around the edges, and upped the contrast slightly on the flower.

nqfe1.jpg

This one I think is really cool. I took it yesterday also. I barely upped the contrast, otherwise, this is exactly how it was on my camera.

5yf3p0.jpg

Another one taken yesterday. This silly little flower was so hard to get a picture of. But I like this one. I've got a few more flower pictures, but I'll keep it to this many right now.

Thanks for all the critiques, guys! I will start trying to contribute more and write some critiques too.

Thank you. I'd just like to add that I am using a basic point-and-shoot digital. A Kodak EasyShare V803. This summer if I get the money, I want to invest in a Nikon Coolpix P80 and take a few photography classes. I've been playing around with cameras since I was 12, so about three years, but I'm still a newbie and don't know much beyond the basics.

Uhh, I hate to bump this, but I'm really looking for some more comments please. =)

I like #4 allot!

The P80 is a nice camera. We were just talking about the P80. LOL, I think I actually compared it to Nikon D3 in order to make a point. :D

I guess it's the noise-king of the current point and shoots. How much will you end up spending to get it?

Probably about $369-ish. I have also heard good things about the Kodak EasyShare Z1012IS and the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18. I've been doing a little research on all of them. I've found that people either hate or love the P80.

I guess that's not a bad price. Yeah, I mentioned and compared the FZ18 in the same thread. ;) I dunno the Kodak.

But how could anyone hate the P80? It's so cute! I think it's missing manual focus, a hot-shoe, and a PC socket though.

really like numero uno

P80 has manual focus, its just a PITA to use compared to a lens ring

when you say PC socket, what do you mean. Cause it has a port to plug in a USB cable.

I'm loving mine so far, very easy to use for the most part.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back