Dreamweaver help!!!

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good tutorials for dreamweaver? I'm trying to learn it, and can't figure out how to put images in without the square background showing on pics, or frames/layers. "vanilla shots" website would be an example...the left corner where the shots are on the page blending in. Also putting mpeg movies on at an efiecient rate of play. Any help would be great!-Jared

crystalview said:
Does anyone know any good tutorials for dreamweaver? I'm trying to learn it, and can't figure out how to put images in without the square background showing on pics, or frames/layers. "vanilla shots" website would be an example...the left corner where the shots are on the page blending in. Also putting mpeg movies on at an efiecient rate of play. Any help would be great!-Jared

I'm no expert, but I did build my site using Dreamweaver. Are you talking about the 'blue' boxes or the 'green' boxes used for image placement?

crystalview said:
Any help would be great!-Jared

Unfortunately, I didn't use dreamweaver to make the vanillashots website. I'm a notepad boy at heart.

Its done in full CSS, and so there aren't any tables or frames. With that said, you can view the css file which governs the entire site style here.

And whilst I can't offer you any Dreamweaver help, if you need any general html/css help, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back