Dreary Day Boredome

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
The first two were actually taken out of the window of the truck while driving 60mph down the freeway... but shhh, don't tell! Some people would say it detracts from the artistic value, or some such crap.

My, what a dull, dreary, rainy day...

The last two are really cool, my only question is if there was any PS work in the last, some of the fog on the trees almost looks fake, of course is it was real, then thats cool. Looks like a nice scenic drive.

I like the 3th one, I like the color, it is black and white but still keep some color on the sky and it trun out really nicely~, good job!

Thanks guys... yeah, on the last one there's a buttload of photoshop work. I spent forever on those acursed trees, and that was the best I could do for the time being. :p I'm definitely going to fix it up later when I have more patience though, it's not up to my standards by far.

The whole series is great. The second last has an original perspective, the first reminds me of around here in the Rocky Mountains, the second has really nice colours, and the last I can't stop looking at! Were the colours in the last originally like that?

Wow, thank you all! I really appreciate the support. And nope, the colors in the last image were pretty heavily altered. Here when it gets rainy like that everything is just plain grey...but that's no fun! :p

I love all of these...another awesome set. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back