dress this up?

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I only have the photostudio 5.5 that came with my camera. What can I do to make this better? If anything! I didnt mean for him to be right in the center like that. oops.

jimmypout.jpg

My go:

(Picasa 2)

jimmypout2vo7.jpg

Oh, by the way, Picasa 2 is a free program from Google.com ... Powerful, but compresses greatly. Ive used it to learn what I WANT to do in Photoshop, and then learn how to do it there.

Wow! Thnaks guys those look great! I am going to go try to get the same effect on my own so I can learn how to do it myself!! Those are awesome.

im sure if you want any of us to explain how we did it, we would all be very greatful to help
would you by any chance know of a link online that illustrates what PNA did with removing the background?

o.. just read your first post again..lol
I did it in PS CS2 which would be best in my opinion for any sort of editing. PNA will have selected just the child using the lasso tool, but i used the magnetic lasso when i selected him to edit the photo, then invert it and feather the selection and either completely remove the background and fill it.

I've never used photostudio but it dosen't look very good compared to Elements or PS in my opinion. If you are going to be doing alot of editing and really getting into it i would recommend getting elements or PS. Elements is much cheaper than PS but lacks some proffesional features however is probably ok for most people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back