Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just testing out my macro lens. The frog is a resident in our wading pool and I don't think I've ever seen a dragonfly's eyes before...

IMG_4721.jpg

This guy landed before I had my flash set up so it's a bit underexposed, but I didn't want him to fly away.
IMG_4714.jpg

Thanks. I might try out some of the other dragonfly ones in black and white. There were some cool shadows from his wings. You'll note I left out the spider ones just for you :lol:

Thanks for that. I don't know if I could handle a spider today. The one we have outside is so big that I'm scared to knock it down because I think it'll come and get me.

hobbes28 said:
Thanks for that. I don't know if I could handle a spider today. The one we have outside is so big that I'm scared to knock it down because I think it'll come and get me.

oh it will...they have been known to suffocate children and drain their blood.

:lol: md

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice shots, by the way! I really like the frog. I've been meaning to set up enough light around my new tree froggies aquarium so I can get some shots of him!

molested_cow said:
Exactly what lens do you use????

Is the frog the original pic? I mean did you recrop it later?

I shoot with the Canon 100 Macro. I cropped to a 4X6 ratio and then reduced the size to fit on the forum.

core_17 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice shots, by the way! I really like the frog. I've been meaning to set up enough light around my new tree froggies aquarium so I can get some shots of him!

Please share them when you do! My boys are really into frogs. This one seems to have taken up residence in the pool and they say hello every morning. I have to drag them away from the frogs/reptile section at Petco.

Hey core, what sort of tree frog do you have? I have a few White's tree frogs aka Green Tree Frogs. Great pets and fun to watch hunt their food, but the male likes to croak his head off almost every night at about 1am!

The picture of the frog is awsome. Makes me wish I had a macro.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back