Drift Event pictures

RedlineWRX04

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a blast taking these pics, and most of them came out pretty good..i think anyways:)
DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

Sweet pics!!!
My favorite ones are.....ALL of them!

Nice shots. Is that one an S13? I can't tell from this angle.

/\ nice pics man, your still shots look great! Thanks for the comments everyone. Is there anything that anyone sees that could have been done to make the shots look better?

What kind of focal lengths are you guys using. I want to get the 70-200 f/4 L and a 1.4X teleconverter for autocross shots (broad daylight, so not worried about the lens being slow). Love the Rx-7 (I am biased because I own one haha)

Edit: Exif data shows most where 200mm @ 5.6 .................. PERFECT!

What kind of focal lengths are you guys using. I want to get the 70-200 f/4 L and a 1.4X teleconverter for autocross shots (broad daylight, so not worried about the lens being slow). Love the Rx-7 (I am biased because I own one haha)

Edit: Exif data shows most where 200mm @ 5.6 .................. PERFECT!

I don't want to thread-jack, but since you asked (guys)... The shots I linked were all taken with my Sony DSG-H3 p/s zoom camera. It goes from 35mm to 300mm. I took it in instead of my D70 this time because Irwindale Speedway keeps limiting the view for non-press people. They used to offer "VIP" seating to regular joes (for a fee) that was inside the big fence so you'd have an unobstructed view, but they don't do that anymore. Now, during the actual runs, there's a big fence in the way of the 'regular' people (which you can see in a couple pics), so the big dslr doesn't help much. Also, you'll notice that all of my shots are when the sun is still out. The H3's is a piece of junk in low-light hand-held situations.

edit: I was just looking at exif on my stuff.. I don't know why, but some of the shots that were zoomed out all the way (says 300mm on the lens) only say 63mm on the data.. *shrug*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back