Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
driftwoodBandW.jpg

wow... this is a great black and white... love the waves..and this sure makes me wanna walk that beach...

hey fate, its all you baby!!!

( and HIM is a good band, silly boy!!)

I love drift wood. It tells such a great story. And black and white brings that out so well....

Great photos.

Nice one Fate. THe black and white suits this. I like the way the light catches the top of the driftwood. Nice capture buddy

Nice one fate i like the high contrast you've used :thumbup:

aprilraven said:
wow... this is a great black and white... love the waves..and this sure makes me wanna walk that beach...

hey fate, its all you baby!!!

( and HIM is a good band, silly boy!!)

And i think i like ONE HIM song :) But im more of an emo sorta guy, a bit of funeral for a friend and fallout boy do me fine!

Fate said:

And i think i like ONE HIM song :) But im more of an emo sorta guy, a bit of funeral for a friend and fallout boy do me fine!

hey fate... just try the new one, dark light... all of them are just so poetic..

but atleast you said you do like one.... you gotta love wings of a butterfly...:sexywink:

oh, and i still dig this shot!

aprilraven said:
hey fate... just try the new one, dark light... all of them are just so poetic..

but atleast you said you do like one.... you gotta love wings of a butterfly...:sexywink:

oh, and i still dig this shot!

Thats the one i like!! :D Maybe i'll buy the album....give them a try :)

Most reactions

Back