Drip disease... I've got it... :(

ooo, sounds technicle!! what lense? im using a 70-300mm zoom, but it doesnt seem to focus >.< or maybe its my bad photo skills :?

AAAAWWWW I'll show you my shots in a few days... only after I'll do them

Rob A said:
ooo, sounds technicle!! what lense? im using a 70-300mm zoom, but it doesnt seem to focus >.< or maybe its my bad photo skills :?
I use a tripod and I set it up so it's on manual focus and focus it to where it is going to be dripping... I get the camera about 3 inches away from where it's taking the picture..... I use the flash that is built into my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20

WOW! Great job. 1, 2 and 3 are really great. LittleMan, I just have to say I'm so impressed with you. Your photography skills are outstanding (obviously), but the poise and maturity you demonstrate at your age is just as impressive. There is hope for our future!!! :sun:

LittleMan said:
Aoide said:
There is hope for our future!!! :sun:
ummm..... "our" future?.... :lol:
:wink:

Haha.... not unless we are reenacting a less dramatic version of "The Graduate."

I could be your mother young man. That is if..... er..... I had a baby when I was 16. :shock:

But there is definitely hope for the future at large. :D

Aoide said:
Your photography skills are outstanding (obviously), but the poise and maturity you demonstrate at your age is just as impressive. There is hope for our future!!! :sun:

Even he/she(?) is great as a teacher. :) and the command over the subject just stuns me. a great person too....:)

santanuc said:
Aoide said:
Your photography skills are outstanding (obviously), but the poise and maturity you demonstrate at your age is just as impressive. There is hope for our future!!! :sun:

Even he/she(?) is great as a teacher. :) and the command over the subject just stuns me. a great person too....:)
Next thing you know the mods will have put "Oh Wise One" for my title :roll:

lol....
Thanks for your kind comments!
"Everything you do, do it the best you can".... that's the only thing that keeps you from doing great things or not getting anywhere...... if ya know what I mean... hahaha :D

btw Santanuc, I'm a "he" :wink:

Now I'm psyched.... just got a Lumix for Christmas - you give me hope! Thanks :D

(btw - very nice work)

Tammy said:
Now I'm psyched.... just got a Lumix for Christmas - you give me hope! Thanks :D

(btw - very nice work)
It is a very nice camera! you will be pleased with it! :D

Most reactions

Back