Drip, Drip, Drip...

Wow - I'm as impressed with the dropper mechanism as I am with the drops (which are fantastic!) - my last session photographing drops consisted of a baggie filled with water clothes-pinned to the overhead light! Would you go into a little more detail on that drip delivery system? Is it your own creation?

Thanks - and again - fantastic drops!

#6 is my fav. Nice! The photo setup didnt help me much. I cant do it even after I see the recipe LMAO.

Wow - I'm as impressed with the dropper mechanism as I am with the drops (which are fantastic!) - my last session photographing drops consisted of a baggie filled with water clothes-pinned to the overhead light! Would you go into a little more detail on that drip delivery system? Is it your own creation?

I use Camera Axe components. The drip comes from a valve sensor that can be found here: Valve Sensor [ca016] - $45.00 : Dreaming Robots Store Other associated Camera Axe components are here: Camera Axe : Dreaming Robots Store

Beautiful! Very nice work! I like playing with the Water Drops.. but am not a serious as you are about it! This tempts me to try though! :)

Nice rig / setup.... love the shots!

I never would've thunk that water drops could look so beautiful! Amazing work!

I have like 4 favorites, they're amazing. I tried to do some water drop shots and it's not easy I need to get a more serious set up it's almost impossible to get lucky and catch them.

Thank you! :D

I use Camera Axe components. The drip comes from a valve sensor that can be found here: Valve Sensor [ca016] - $45.00 : Dreaming Robots Store Other associated Camera Axe components are here: Camera Axe : Dreaming Robots Store

Astonishingly beautiful! The colours are great and the shapes are terrific. Very nice!

Thank you! :D

Always glad to help if I can. :thumbup::D

yes, these are brilliant in my opinion. I only have a basic kit so I wont be able to try non of this stuff yet.

Fantastic!! You da man Buckster!

Most reactions

Back