e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been MIA.

I've been DROWNING in work between Apple and photography, and there's a very real chance I may die of exhaustion.

But before I do that... here are some finished images from Elizabeth's senior portrait shoot.

KTHANKSBYE! :allteeth:

_U5A9408-Edit.jpg

_U5A9493-Edit.jpg

_U5A9520-Edit.jpg

_U5A9605-Edit.jpg _U5A9619-Edit.jpg _U5A9638-Edit.jpg

_U5A9688-Edit.jpg

_U5A9706-Edit.jpg

_U5A9712-Edit.jpg

_U5A9733-Edit.jpg

_U5A9734-Edit.jpg

_U5A9738-Edit.jpg

_U5A9746-Edit.jpg

These are all good. It's comfortable on the eyes to see well done portraits. :)

3rd is my favorite, but I think it could be just a little bit warmer.

Loving 1,2 and the set of 3 in green. Nice, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

They all look great to me, I can't really pick which one I like better!

I agree with the mixing of green and the green skirt, though looks more like turquoise from this view. It's very natural and relaxed, must be an easy model to shoot with=)

Thanks for sharing. Lovely model and some nice work.

I like the first two the best. Third shot had great potential but (a) her face is under-lit (b) her right bicep looks big (a function of the arm pushing down on the bed...it would be thinner if she was just resting her arm), and (c) the pose combined with the clothing gives her a bit of a paunch. Next 4 poses (in the field with the green dress)...I like the first two the best--very lively, fun, spirited. Third one, like most women when you shoot them from the back in a dress, it makes her butt look bit (in this case, the wrinkles in the dress). And the concept of her laying down (shot from above) has real possibilities but not in this outfit, the dress (with the high waistline and the drape) really makes her look heavy. But all 4 of those shots look spontaneous, unposed and she looks happy and spirited and carefree. Last series--not wild about the purple in her hair. I'd have preferred one of the yellow flowers or something with a bit of yellow accent that subtly matches the flowers. Also, with scoop neck like that, I'd make it less symmetrical. If it's not appropriate for a senior portrait to make it off the shoulder, I'd at least slide it to one shoulder over the other (so it doesn't look symmetrical and perfectly matching) but instead seems spontaneous and natural. And not coincidentally, my two favorites in that series are the last two...they come off as the most spontaneous, natural, and attractive of the series.

I know you're busy so it's great that you took the time to make these edits and share them. Best of luck with the work load.

Most reactions

Back