Drive My Purple Monster

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK....more shots from my 2 yr old slide film I just got processed.
Kodak E100VS slide film.

118856439_659fa62e40_o.jpg

118856387_d3559888c2_o.jpg

118856340_bac3592b82_o.jpg

comments welcome of course :D

Very nice - I love the colors. the composition on the 2nd one is not so interesting, but the first one especially is really cool - very "extreme" feeling.

ooooh boy jon! these are awesome! i LOVE the saturation you've got with the slide film.. wow! beautiful colors... the colors are just so delicious :lol:
love the pov in the first, nice abstract quality of that second, and love the dof in the third!
great series :D
:biglaugh:@the title

im still drooling over the colors :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
must get back to some slide :lovey:

I love the first and the third shots. The pov is spectacular. The mottled colors of the paint are very, very tastey. I like the concept of the second shot, but it seems just a bit off center.

thanks chris...the extremity is from my 17-40 set @ 17mm. :)

mansi......:D glad you like these...drool all u want baby ;) :biglaugh: thanks for the great comments:D

siorai...glad you enjoyed the taste of these...now you mention it the centre one is a bit off. thank you :thumbsup:

the colour is just awsome in these jon, i like the lot of em :thumbup:

these rock jon, I love the angle in the first one, and the colors...well the colors are amazing.

I'm going to go buy some slide film once I finish all my B&W assignments. The colours and compositions are amazing, JonK. Nice shots!

nice series... really love the first one - I agree with everyone regarding the color!

How can I not view a thread with this title? I particularly like the last one. I like the sense that this thing goes REALLY fast, or did at one time. Just ask the bug.

Most reactions

Back