Driving Around with the Shutter Open

webestang64

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pentax MG, 50mm, F22, focus infinity, 3-6 min, Fuji Superia 400, Noritsu 1800, 88 Ford Mustang convertible, arm out window or over windsheild.

fR4hqAh.jpg

WoHzK9E.jpg

tH1ALO7.jpg

F4Jwvyt.jpg

oUagcJv.jpg

uu6lBOE.jpg

5wCEEcB.jpg

vU0diZe.jpg

CtvT59o.jpg

MvciJWF.jpg

ZZISxpk.jpg

HjOkLLA.jpg

EzW8obX.jpg

Those are cool. They work well as a series - you even forget they are photographs. Very Pollock-esque :)

Awesome, may have to give that try, however, I'm rarely a passenger.

Those are cool. They work well as a series - you even forget they are photographs. Very Pollock-esque :)
Thanks! It was fun to do.

Oh I was driving, unlike looking at phone I was swinging my arm not paying any attention where I was pointing the camera. Plus I'm a really good driver, I've taken 3 pro-professional driving courses.

Pollock-esque? ;)

Agree, very cool series!
Thanks!

Mount a ball head on the dash; maybe a suction-cup mount (for a lighter camera).

Very fun pictures. I did some of these myself back in the film days, but I don'r think any of my efforts were a good as the best of your set here. Of these unnumbered shots, the eighth one is my favorite, but there are two more that I also think are pretty cool.

Very fun pictures. I did some of these myself back in the film days, but I don'r think any of my efforts were a good as the best of your set here. Of these unnumbered shots, the eighth one is my favorite, but there are two more that I also think are pretty cool.

Thanks Derrel! I've been doing this kind of photo since 1989. I have a lot that are just OK but I'd say I have about 50 or so I really like.

Cool stuff, I like the first and second from the bottom the most.

Cool stuff, I like the first and second from the bottom the most.

Thanks!!

I really like the first from the bottom too, it has many colors to it. And the last one has the hood of my car....LOL

These are awesome! Never seen anything like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back