Drooooool

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Dunno if this is the right place to put it but anyway...

A photographer friend of the boss came in today to shoot our showroom and ergonomic display beds and he let me hold his Nikon D2X camera and thus commenced much Lumi-drooling ....:drool:

Oh Santa, just put this in the xmas stocking this year.... I'll be goood :sexywink:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0409/04091605nikond2x.asp

Actually just a Nikon D70 will suffice ....:greenpbl:

let me hold his Nikon D2X camera and thus commenced much Lumi-drooling ....:drool:

Oh Santa, just put this in the xmas stocking this year.... I'll be goood :sexywink:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0409/04091605nikond2x.asp

Actually just a Nikon D70 will suffice ....:greenpbl:

No it won't, now that you have fondled the big "D", nothing will really ever measure up again. :love:

We all feel it. You probably will not have to buy a new camera until 2012. Even showing up with a D2X commands its own price. It can be justified.

Like I said I am positioned to buy one. I can still not get over the price tag. That is why the D200 maybe the missing link. Between us; sometimes it is financially tough being in love with Nikon.

I know that I am stating the obvious. Just had to let you know that we are here for ya.

Like I said I am positioned to buy one. I can still not get over the price tag. That is why the D200 maybe the missing link. Between us; sometimes it is financially tough being in love with Nikon.

We all make these decisions. I have a D1, D1H and a D1X. The X bought new when it was 5K, the others used but when they were in there prime and still demanded a high price. Every time I have purchased something where I settled for less than what I really, really wanted, it cost me more in the long run. I wound up buying the item I wanted and took a big loss on what I settled for. My wife started putting her foot down about 20 years ago. When I was going to settle for a D100, she "made me" buy the X. When I almost bought a Chevy, I really wanted and got a Grand Marquis. It's great having a demanding partner. Besides she is always right, just ask her. :lol: It's only money, get what you really, really want and be done with it.:thumbup:

I've been drooling over the D2X for quite a while now. It's such a nice camera. Just don't have any organs to sell at the moment. :D

Attachments

• $7345704_ra.jpg
    $7345704_ra.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 82
I may play with film from time to time, but I could never give up digital, I have gotten used to having all the control over the process. Never go back, never.

Most reactions

Back