Dropped my new a350

Are you 100% sure it didn't make any noises at all before you dropped it? Did you shake it around and listen for noises when you first bought it (most people wouldn't notice it unless they were listening for a tiny rattle)?

What you're describing ("something tiny banging around"; "a faint rattle") sounds just like the flash rattling...

Pop the flash up and see if you can still hear it. If that makes the sound go away I wouldn't worry about it anymore - it's normal. If that doesn't do anything you might have a problem.

Does everything still work?

Most likely sony will see the scuff marks and see that you have dropped it, hope you got the accidental coverage when you bought your camera!

Hope its not too bad

Holy crap.
15 feet onto a boulder...hope all is well with the camera!!! My stomach hurts for you!!! :lol:

Luckily, it is only small scratches,do it work well now ,if not,you should sent it to sony,after all ,they are professional

I couldn't imagine that happening to my kit, my thoughts are with you on this darkest of posts. Hope all is well.

why was you camera on your tripod while you were climbing around?

haha, i packaged it up today, the shutter started to lag during a shoot in class and that was the final straw for it. and i shoot HDR now a days, so my camera is always on my tripod :p

went out and bought another one after i packed it up, maybe ill convert this one to infrared when my broken one comes back :D

and i shoot HDR now a days, so my camera is always on my tripod :p

went out and bought another one after i packed it up, maybe ill convert this one to infrared when my broken one com:Des back

well.... expect to buy a lot more A350's if you keep planning to walk around with your body on your tripod.....

You are lucky.

If you camera in good condition, i think not need back to Sony .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back