Drunk as a skunk

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I been out doing some street photography seeing as its been a week since I picked up my camera and found this little gem tucked away in an alley behind a bar.Thankfully he didn't wake up before I left.

finalcompentrybg4.jpg

c&c welcome.:D

When did you take that image of me????

I cannot remember I signed a model release!!

In fact, I cannot remember much anyway ...

I would have been scared had he woken up :shock: scary! very daring photography!

Even if he did I don't think he would been getting up fast :lmao:

lol, although its a little sad i still laugh

Nice picture. Dare we call it "candid"? :lmao: His right leg looks broken... :confused:

I hope you don't mean snapshot? as I tried my best to use my skills while trying not to disturb him :mrgreen:

Of course not snapshot. I've learned the difference between a photo and a snapshot recently. :D It would be so funny if he found his picture on the 'net and thought "I don't remember sleeping on a sidewalk..." :lmao:

I hope you don't mean snapshot? as I tried my best to use my skills while trying not to disturb him :mrgreen:

It would be so funny if he found his picture on the 'net and thought "I don't remember sleeping on a sidewalk..."

Well, I don't think I would find it funny at all if I found a photo myself taken in such a situation (where I had no control over what was being done to me and my likeness) spread out on the www without me having been asked before. While I might have felt invited to TAKE a photo of this kind, I think I'd NEVER publish it, ever.

Which is no critisising you, Ab$olut.
And I know that the laws (and ethic standards that are also determined by the laws of the respective country people live in) are very different and at the same time particularly strict in Germany, so everyone must decide for themselves what to do with people photos for which they have not got proper release, but I would have thought twice or ten times before I would have published a photo like this in the internet.

everyone has different outlooks and if he did find it and contact'd me to remove it I would but thats the thing about street photography its real... or its about capturing something real plus it was in a public place :)

I won't go around in circles with the ethics behind this, but I feel the subject is just not interesting. The image tells no story or you have not captured his personality. To me it's just a snap shot.
Cosmo

Most reactions

Back