Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
06092006Kintigh00810.jpg

06092006Kintigh00809.jpg

06092006Kintigh00808.jpg

06092006Kintigh00807.jpg

Those are great.............I got a similar shot just 2 weeks ago. Not as outwardly funny as yours except when I look at the exif data and realize this shot was taken only 2 minutes and 2 seconds after "The Kiss". This was a really fun wedding.

_0470.jpg

Michael.........I would definitely need a seperate model release to post some of the other pics I got of 'drunk' guests

Last time at a wedding was the most drunk i've ever been... ugh...
Good times! lol >.<

ugh...

these look like some sort of matrix style dance moves

Stiffler or the Shermanator. :lol:

Wedding guest (and bridal party) do the damnedest things. Last wedding we shot was a riot. On my way out the door I found the maid of honor (sister of the bride) bent over a railing with her dress pulled up over her head. Another friend of the bride (female) was spanking her repeatedly with most of the bridal party and a few guests cheering them on - right in the front entryway to the Country Club. (Thank God the woman's little girl was inside playing with the other kids) I started to reach for my camera, thought better of it and just kept walking. I didn't want the temptation of showing the bride how her wedding had degraded into a Jerry Springer moment. :er:

Most reactions

Back