Drunk

photo gal said:
are you feeling a little maudlin there Rob?

drunk and total eclipse of the heart together have a tendency to do that to me!

Yeah, perhaps a bit. Belinda's gone now... it's Nickelback now... "this is how you remind me!"

Rob said:
lol, I can't deal with apostrophes right now :)

I'm listening to meatloaf... it doesn't get any lower, but it feels good at the time!

R
:biglaugh: Please, please come to the DC meetup so I can toss back a pint or two with me buddy, Rob.... :cheers:

And you're handling the apostrophes beautifully! :thumbup:

Rob said:
I'm listening to meatloaf... it doesn't get any lower, but it feels good at the time!

R

:lol: top draw

Yeah... was talking to young Tom and discussing cameras with my mum. Had a big day at work, so needed some stress relief!

But see how well you did, typing here? You kept us entertained with scarce grammatical errors.....impressive. :thumbup:

My typing is always the first thing to go... :drunk:

If Rob was drunk after a hard day... so what will happen to me after all my exams?! I'd better not think about that now, when I should be studying...

mentos_007 said:
If Rob was drunk after a hard day... so what will happen to me after all my exams?! I'd better not think about that now, when I should be studying...

I can only think of one thing which tops drinking.... As I've had a drink, I can only thing of one thing... Things head south pretty quickly.

Rob

terri said:
But see how well you did, typing here? You kept us entertained with scarce grammatical errors.....impressive. :thumbup:

My typing is always the first thing to go... :drunk:
I'm always extra careful. I sometimes even spell check ;)

I didn't say that

clarinetJWD said:
I'm always extra careful. I sometimes even spell check ;)

I didn't say that

You don't...DRINK...do you? You aren't old enough young man! NOW GO FINISH YOUR JUICE BOX!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back