Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's mine from tonight -

IMG_7073-resized.jpg

IMG_7074-resized.jpg

IMG_7076-resized.jpg

...The PP was the hardest part.

Step away from the camera...

none of em say anything other than snapshot. #1 needs some kind of DOF to it. Everything in focus is just ....Bleah...

Did you drunkenly stumble into the laundry room in your apartment building? :lol:

too funny. I'm thinking "friends don't let friends drink and photo" is going to be the new mantra. :lol:

Did you wash some clothes with the beer?:lmao:

The light trails one was the hardest... Not much night traffic around here.

Setting up the tripod and figuring out the exposure times was pretty easy, even as drunk as I was, lol.

Getting them on the computer and edited was a b*tch. I just checked, and the RAWs are in the wrong folder.

Last edited:
none of em say anything other than snapshot.

Not bad considering that I was completely wasted though. lol.

What's funny is that I thought the one of the washing machines was going to be pretty cool.

All of them required the use of a tripod. I think that helped a lot - imagine what they'd look like if I tried to do it hand-held.

Well, I'm in that kinda mood again...

I think I'm going to give this another try.

It's not quite as late this time, and I'm not as drunk. We'll see what happens...

Well, sorry josh, but if you're not as drunk you're cheating.

And I would really like to know what it is you're doing at the laundromat at midnight :lol:

By the way, of course they required a tripod. How else would you be able to stay standing up?

Well, here's what I got.

IMG_7285-resized.jpg

It did kinda feel like cheating. I wasn't nearly drunk enough...

This is actually the only picture I took. The bugs were out in force tonight, and I didn't bring anything to repel them...

You definitely weren't drunk enough if you were feeling the bugs bite!! BTW you are the man! I love your night trails.

Now, for a more serious C&C.

You either captured two UFOs or you have some dust/dirt somewhere.

Thanks, Big!

Yeah, a few more beers and I probably wouldn't have even noticed the bugs biting me.
I was completely hammered the first time... Not quite there this time, lol.

I think everyone should try this. Just get nice and drunk (who doesn't like that?), then go take some pictures. There are no expectations, just the fact that you did it is good enough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back