DS and the bear

ive

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering how I can achieve 1st picture where it looks like the bear is not in a cage (plex glass:grumpy:) and walking towards DS w/o having the bear so far away and my son more in the picture:)
2690955341_99b67efceb.jpg

I know #2 needs to be less glare, what time of day would be a good time to go down to the zoo to get less glare?? this was I think around 2pm.
2690955349_703a5981f9.jpg

Love any input on how to make it better, these are bad pic's I know:) was hoping for ideas or suggestions on how to make these nicer:)thanks :)

I kinda like the glare in #2. Makes me wonder if he can get through if he decides he really wants to. :D

Nice pics!

rofl, pls don't say that to my DS. once he realized those bears could get so close, he wasn't so "OK" w/ the idea of being so close to the bears rofl.

do you mean glare or reflection? You can eliminate most of the glass reflection by pushing your camera (gently there!) on the glass.

pascal

NICE silhouette!!!!

Thanks. I took that photo and even though there was 3 inches of glass between my son and the cat, I looked at my LCD and thought OMG lets get out of here!!!

After seeing bears in the wild it just breaks my heart to see them in such a bare bones zoo setting. #2 is a sad looking bear:meh:

Try shooting with less light in the back ground

Just wondering how I can achieve 1st picture where it looks like the bear is not in a cage (plex glass:grumpy:) and walking towards DS w/o having the bear so far away and my son more in the picture:)
2690955341_99b67efceb.jpg

I know #2 needs to be less glare, what time of day would be a good time to go down to the zoo to get less glare?? this was I think around 2pm.
2690955349_703a5981f9.jpg

Love any input on how to make it better, these are bad pic's I know:) was hoping for ideas or suggestions on how to make these nicer:)thanks :)
A polarizer filter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back