DSLR

absolutely 100% joke post.

Id go with a Nikon body and Canon glass but thats just me :D

in all honesty your best bet is to go to a store and hold em both in your hands and see which one feels more comfortable. like stated they are both great cameras and you cant go wrong with either

yea your right they are both great i think i will go with the nikon because of the hd shooting and the screen and also its easy to use

If you want HD shooting, you should look into something like that Canon t2i. Try and find a body or a used one. My friend found a new body for a little over $700.

It does 1080p video where as Nikon only does 720p and the Canon can also shoot in 24p, 30p, and 60p modes.

.....your best bet is to go to a store and hold em both in your hands and see which one feels more comfortable. like stated they are both great cameras and you cant go wrong with either......

This oft repeated advice is pretty much useless BS, IMO. Get the camera that has the features, performance, and price point you want/need.

Humans have opposable thumbs, deft muscle control, and superior adaptability to manipulating things with our hands.

You'll rapidly adapt to any slight variations in camera brand ergonomics with no problems.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back