Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Orange-Beak-Bird.jpg

Artic-Owl-Eating-Kill.jpg

A3.jpg

www.photographdublin.com

I posted this in the wrong section earlier. New 'Mildlife' as in, taken in Zoo's (most of them) and lots of new Dublin Pix. Feel free to comment.

Would you not want to chose a couple of photos and present them in the thread? That would ensure your more replies, I think.

Well, wow, if I have ever seen a CLOSE close-up of a heron, than this is it! That photo is really cool and the blue sky that you had on the day you went to Dublin Zoo sure helped you get such a perfect background for him.

Yes, the red panda looks like he's holding a cigarette though upon closer inspection it shows that it is a twig. Nice one!

And the snowy owl is feeding, too, isn't it?

I was expecting a bunch of conked out, stone-drunk Irishmen

But this is a pleasant surprise

LOL - Thats my other site GoM!

Good news, after e-mailing Dublin Zoo and giving them link to my site, they were very impressed with my wildlife images and have offered me a position of one of their photographers! It doesnt pay as the zoo relies on sponsorship, so I still do my 9-5 but now I get a free pass for a year and get behind the scenes shots with the keepers etc and any shots used on their site or published I get credited for! This Wednesday coming I have an assignment to shoot some new Indian Elephant calves that are there for their January magazine which will feature news about the new rainforest enclosure to be launched in spring! Just goes to show, if you dont ask, you dont get!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow - what an opportunity for you. And a free pass for a year! You lucky one! (I have once been to Dublin Zoo - that was years and years and years ago, though. I think you hadn't even quite turned 4 at the time ;)).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back