!!!DUCK!!!!

WOW...awesome work. I really like the first two.

seems i missed this one. you are the queen of PS; that b&w is also great! i keep hearing about all these techniques in PS and i can't wait to try them out. as Cruzin said, they were well applied in this series. :thumbup: good job Amanda

Thanks Mentos, Chiller, and Jon :)

The technique I used was quite simple. I added a warming layer, then duplicated it, and applied it as a color burn, and the adjusted the opacity until I got the right amount of color. I tried this with multiple shots and it seems to work really well with shots including water giving the sunset feel :)

You should not have said it was done in PS. I would have believed you that it was the sun - really! - that made the water this golden! Lovely! Love the first two!

"Duck swimming into the golden sunset", now we need some MUSIC here for this scene (always the last in a movie! ... yes, THAT kind of music).

LaFoto said:
You should not have said it was done in PS. I would have believed you that it was the sun - really! - that made the water this golden! Lovely! Love the first two!

"Duck swimming into the golden sunset", now we need some MUSIC here for this scene (always the last in a movie! ... yes, THAT kind of music).

:lol: I'm not much on lying...but even after I said it, it's still believable right? I know that many folks think of PS as the devil, but had I not posted that it was PSed then it seems everyone would have believed that it was the actual sunset, so I guess it's like a dream...sometimes they seem real, but in reality are just imagined. For me PS brings my imagination to life :) The third pic in this series was more what the scene was really like...but it seems that it was the least fav.

Thanks for the kind words LaFoto :) You always know how to make someone feel great about their work...even if it is just all imagined :lol:

The first two of these photos would also fit quite well into the theme "Textures" over in the Photo Themes, for the water texture comes out so perfectly in both!

Most reactions

Back