Dude Uses a Guassmeter to prove cameras produce "harmful radiation"

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He uses a gaussmeter to determine that there is a magnet in a camera. Enjoy.

To quote ICP: "F**king magnets, how do they work?"

by the time i finished watching this paranormal investigator EMF his camera, 1,500 SMS messages and 38 HD movies flew through me.

wait until the guy gets past puberty and has problems with balding, vision (glasses), sinus congestion, & tooth aches (and cavities).

Avoid electromagnetic radiation .. no electricity nor electrical devices would help him a lot !!

light is literally electromagnetic radiation.

I had to post a comment on his video...

"You're probably getting more radiation exposure from sitting in front of your computer posting responses on youtube to all of the educated people who disagree with you. If you were really concerned about it, you wouldn't be recording the video digitally. You'd be using analog 16mm film and using costly and inconvenient methods you'd get it digitized only to be in front of a computer, uploading it to youtube, while getting exposed to EMF on your computer anyway. Think about it bro."

still part of the EM spectrum.

Of course they're selling products (which may or may not have any scientific basis).

So?? they told us when we were kids not to sit too close to the TV, jeez, just hold your phone or camera reallllly far away from your head... or just shoot film.

Is this supposed to be serious? he has a comedy channel. And I don't think I'll be taking advice from someone who ate 20+cantalopes in a few days (why...???).

There is apparently something to cellphone radiation, etc. but I don't think a camera would be a real concern for most people unless you have the thing up against your face 24/7.

Most reactions

Back