Dude Uses a Guassmeter to prove cameras produce "harmful radiation"

WARNING: Watching that video is hazardous to your health.

Aside from the idiocy of it, does he seem really, really, really creepy to anyone else? And I'm not talking about him not wearing a shirt. I mean from time 4:26 to the end. Gives me the creeps.

he does put a shirt on later on in the video.
irregardless .... he's staring into a camera which is going to poke out his eyeballs and make his vision go bad, and steal his soul.

Aside from the idiocy of it, does he seem really, really, really creepy to anyone else? And I'm not talking about him not wearing a shirt. I mean from time 4:26 to the end. Gives me the creeps.

Well he is a level 100 Super Vegan who goes by the name Vegetable Police.

The creep factor comes with the territory along with "Guys, H2O is a chemical used in the production of yoga mats. We must ban H2O."

.... The creep factor comes with the territory along with "Guys, H2O is a chemical used in the production of yoga mats. We must ban H2O."

OMG .. they use that stuff in my WATER too !!

yeah yeah,, h2o is water .. or is it HOH !!

Well he is a level 100 Super Vegan who goes by the name Vegetable Police.

The creep factor comes with the territory along with "Guys, H2O is a chemical used in the production of yoga mats. We must ban H2O."
You mean dihydrogen monoxide? I heard that stuff can kill you. :lol:

Now now guys, he does raise some valid points.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back