zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I play airsoft and have a bottom of the line gun. The first cheap gun I bought when trying to figure out if I like the sport.

So 2 years later I decide I want a sleeper gun. I was left unattended and now have a gun that shoots 26 rounds a second.

Sorry about quality. Off of a buddy's phone.

My wife said I should never be left unsupervised.

From the avatar you use, it looks like you spend a fair amount of time at bar-b-ques too. :)
I love me some bar-b-qued ribs. :)

Can I um borrow the bomb for a bit? I promise for nothing nefarious. Well, sort of promise.

I'm not surprised by either of these habits based on your profile picture. But now I really want to try an airsoft gun.

Can I um borrow the bomb for a bit? I promise for nothing nefarious. Well, sort of promise.

I'm not surprised by either of these habits based on your profile picture. But now I really want to try an airsoft gun.

Sure you can borrow it. Just let me know what kind of payload it should deliver. :allteeth:

Next time you're in my area I have about 10 airsoft guns you can try from mild to wild.:boogie:

Oh and an update on that bomb I put a pic up of a while ago

I must be on a watch list somewhere. lol

You are but, out of respect for our neighbors, we don't Predator drones into Canada on the weekends.:gun:

We do appreciate it when you keep your toys on your side of the fence.:801:

Sure you can borrow it. Just let me know what kind of payload it should deliver. :allteeth:

Next time you're in my area I have about 10 airsoft guns you can try from mild to wild.:boogie:
I have an option for the payload?? Oh that changes thing! Will let you know next time I'm in your area. Unlike last time when I was so rude I didn't even say hello.:apologetic:

Sorry, no air soft for me. We shoot NERF. We have grandchildren and air soft hurts.

As for building bombs, you need to get into contact with your local Law Enforcement agency. I used to build "bombs" for our bomb squad all the time when I was on the force. The "Payload" was always GE M3B flashbulbs. They loved it for practice. One oopsey and they got a flash in their eyes.

I probably owned at onetime enough mercury switches to start my own thermometer factory as well as various other trigger mechanisms. It was fun to see if I could build something they could not disarm.

A really nice day is when they come out and tell me their only choice is to blow it right there. Of course they never have to, but at least it's kind of fun to build one that stumps them.

Of course the bad day is when you over complicate it or under construct it and you get the flash bulb in your own face because you couldn't arm it safely. That will put spots in front of your eyes for a while.
Wide Eye.jpg

Most reactions

Back