Dumb quotes...

I think he might be on to something there

:er: yeah seems some Mods don't like the fact I'm so popular :lol: :lmao:
You see they get jealous from time to time and the only way they can make themselves feel better is to press the old 'BAN' button. But after the mass influx of angry PMs from other members calling for my unbanning they (the mods) had no choice but to bring me back from the dead.

Well my spies inform me there were at least 5 PM's but the Mods were fearing a mass influx which would of resulted in the forum grinding to a halt so they thought they'd better unban me.

Shame really as I'd gone to the trouble of making up some banners with "Free the Berkshire one" on them and the BBC were ringing me for an exclusive news deal that would of been worth £3.50p so now I'm out of pocket!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'll comment as soon as I can get a breath! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'll comment as soon as I can get a breath! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

and 10 hours later still no reply, I think that says it all about the state of our Mods, that or Corry has died due to lack of breath or she has accidentally pressed the ban button on herself and is now lost in a transdimensional portal :lmao:

and 10 hours later still no reply, I think that says it all about the state of our Mods, that or Corry has died due to lack of breath or she has accidentally pressed the ban button on herself and is now lost in a transdimensional portal :lmao:

Haha, obviously

Oh yeah...she did die. (this is her specter speaking) I didn't think it was possible for one to actually die of laughter....but imagine my surprise when suddenly all I could see was a bright light...

This is a serious photography forum. No further humour will be tolerated. Please cease and desist, effective immediately, all frivolous, non-photography related postings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back