Dumb quotes...

This is a serious photography forum. No further humour will be tolerated. Please cease and desist, effective immediately, all frivolous, non-photography related postings.

Says the person with an Easter egg for an av! (and it appears to be made from Oreos...)

^^^ Not just any Oreos, but doublestufs.
beee.gif
(BTW, how do you eat your Oreos? Unscrew and lick the middle, or just bite 'em?)

^^^ Not just any Oreos, but doublestufs.
beee.gif
(BTW, how do you eat your Oreos? Unscrew and lick the middle, or just bite 'em?)

Unscrewing and scraping the frosting off with your teeth is the only option! I'm surprised someone would consider any other way. :er:

I am in utter disbelief that this thread has spiralled from the highly intellectual musings about how I was wrongly banned to this utter nonsense about bloody biscuits, ok cookies for you yanks, I can only guess what the average IQ is on this forum and its about the same as the number of toes on my left foot, 7.

Now for the sake of all our brain cells lets get this topic back on track, lets get back to talking about me!

nothing, NOTHING comes close to a Bourbon!!

now the hob-Nob, whilst good in the chocolate form, lacks a certain something in the 'plain oats' form but lets us not forget the legend that is the Garibaldi.

Now at this point it would usually be good form to sing the praises of the cream puff, but I fear the English language has moved beyond such niceties. That being the case, make I stake a claim for the merits of the Wagon Wheel

That's 9,000

So it is

Most reactions

Back