Dusk (again)

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I managed to figure it out... I guess it helps to read ALL the information in the instructions before diving in (please don't tell my wife as she has been on me about this throughout the years...). All comments/critique welcome. Thanks!
33%3A3%3A88%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D5%3A%3A%3D527%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C39%3B%3B26%3Aot1lsi

Welcome to the forum. A very nice first post.

If I were to make one suggestion, it would be to crop out most of the sky. I don't feel that the clouds at the top add or help the image at all. The rest of the image is very good and by cropping the top, you can draw more attention to the good parts.

Do you have any other photos to post?

Hmmm.... I think the sky would be ok if that white band in the middle wasn't blown out & showed some detail. But, if you can't fix that I'd have to agree that it needs to go. Unfortunately what's left will be the blown out area, unless maybe you clone your clouds down into it before you crop it.

Nice detail in the near shadows under the boat though. :)

Combining both suggestions -
33%3A3%3A99923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D5%3A%3A%3D527%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C3%3A88%3B38ot1lsi
Better? I think so... I hope the composition isn't too centered.

i like the fix!!!! great work, and great adjustment to critique!!!

awesome!
md

very nice final product tuna :0)

i agree with Jim's comment about the near -details and tones,
beautiful.

very nicely done. Has a great atmosphere to it.

I'm just gonna nitpick now and say that the reflection in the water doesn't match :wink:

Garbz said:
very nicely done. Has a great atmosphere to it.

I'm just gonna nitpick now and say that the reflection in the water doesn't match :wink:

Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you like the photo.

If you are suggesting that the shadow has been manipulated in some manner - no, it hasn't. I guess in this digital age, anything is possible!!

nope i'm sugesting that tehre's a big white reflection in the water of a sky which is covered in dark clouds.

Bit like I said it's nitpicking, and i sure as hell wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention that the sky was altered, and i'm sure more critical analists wouldn't have noticed either.

Garbz said:
nope i'm sugesting that tehre's a big white reflection in the water of a sky which is covered in dark clouds.

Bit like I said it's nitpicking, and i sure as hell wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention that the sky was altered, and i'm sure more critical analists wouldn't have noticed either.

I see what you meant. I guess that would be a problem when I dropped the sky down a few hundred feet... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back