dusk

song2006

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
i like them but they are missing alot, can you share with me what i need to adjust on my camera to get the right shot. THANKS

100_4733m.jpg

100_4731m.jpg

all are welcome to comment. :)

Hmmm :scratch: I am not sure they offer a lot to work with ... they are both pretty dark and already quite noisy as they are.
Do you have a tripod?
If so, you can work with longer exposures while still using a considerably low ISO to avoid the noise. If not, you might consider resting your camera on some kind of support, a wall, a bag, something firm so you can use longer exposures and not get camera shake. And if you feel pressing the shutter would still give you too much of a shake, then you can put the camera on timer and have it release the shutter all by itself after those 10 seconds --- which is advisable for all sorts of long exposures.

I see that the sky was nice!
Asking to have its photo taken!

thanks.:) yes, there wasnt much room for play here as you stated but i had no idea how to correct it. but you gave me some great tips and ill have to try them... i so need to get a tripod. :(

Here's my take on it. I adjusted the curves in photoshop and then ran it through neatimage:
1004733mfilteredcx1.jpg

Would maybe cropping some of the darkness at the bottom of the photo help at all?

cheyanne i feel the shot is balanced correctly. but hopefully there will be someone to answer your question that has the experience to answer based on experience rather than me because i just like it. :D

Most reactions

Back