dwarfed tree on cliff.

teneighty23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
photo taken during an offroad bike trip into the States, this was taken on a switchback down in Idaho.

00130002.jpg

this is a picture i took of my friend Quinn right in the same location, one for the landscape photographers, and one for the portrait lovers! enjoy, comments?

00690015-1.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite would have to be the first one by far. The overhanging tree gives the scene a real sense of height.
I like the tones in the second one and especially the sharpness.

I actually love both.

Do you have some sort of online portfolio I could browse?

I actually love both.

Do you have some sort of online portfolio I could browse?

sorry i dont, i would like to set up one though, any advice? like a good quality site i can customize, is it difficult? websites seem complicated to me, only portfolios i have are large prints in an album.

sorry i dont, i would like to set up one though, any advice? like a good quality site i can customize, is it difficult? websites seem complicated to me, only portfolios i have are large prints in an album.

Print portfolios are definitely the way to go. Unfortunately, you can't share them over the net!

The ones most used are:
deviantArt
Flickr
FotoBlur
PBase
Photo.Net
Lightstalkers

There's also image shack and photobucket, but generally not for portfolios. They are also notorious for sapping image quality.

Print portfolios are definitely the way to go. Unfortunately, you can't share them over the net!

The ones most used are:
deviantArt
Flickr
FotoBlur
PBase
Photo.Net
Lightstalkers

There's also image shack and photobucket, but generally not for portfolios. They are also notorious for sapping image quality.

thanks a lot, i will look into one of those, i do use photobucket but its just for adding photos to websites, its an ugly site.

Most reactions

Back