Dynamic Photo HDR

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
is this program really good or no?

can anyone also give me a product key for Adobe master suite cs4 and for Dynamic Photo HDR. i seem to be out of money and can not afford such program.

Pay for it.

why would i do something like that when i can download it for free? silly, silly boy. here on the internets people like me (starving with no money) dont have $934265847 to pay for programs. which is why i did indeed ask (very) politely if someone would be generous enough to give me a product key. so technically your post holds no value (or hue:lol:) in this thread.

thanks though.:)

is this program really good or no?

can anyone also give me a product key for Adobe master suite cs4 and for Dynamic Photo HDR. i seem to be out of money and can not afford such program.

Here ya go: 1890-5865-1318-7389-7469-1451

Yikes- just say NO to pirated software!

I personally have both CS4 and Lightroom. Both of which I have obtained online. I also know where to get both of the programs you requested but cluttering up the forum with useless posts about people not helping you do something illegal and paying attention to the ones that actually need help is the reason im not giving it to you. Its not even that hard to find anyways...

it was sarcasm. i understand that emotion isnt expressed to well on the internet but im just going to be up front and say it was sarcasm. im very sarcastic, it is one of my character traits.

im trying to sell the d70.

and you saying it sucks in low light wont really help me sell it.... so thanks, now everyone know the greatest flaw. ugh *facepalm*

ya, thats why i spent out on the d90. and its not really THAT much better. work has been mad slow so my income is mad limited. ive looked for software keys and other things for those programs but i cant find one that works or lasts. i need one for a macbook though cause all i find is for windows (the hdr software)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back