E-34 Vivitar 35mm Enlarger

webestang64

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

On a whim decided to bust out my old friend and make a few condenser enlarger prints. It's been at least 15 years since I used this little guy. With a 50mm Nikkor lens I made a few prints with Ilford 8x10 Glossy RC (Dektol 1:3) (scanned for web Epson V-700). Border added in PS.
Still works very well, did have a little bit of re-learning using filters having used a cold light enlarger for all these years.....LOL
All comments welcome.

You have this under the name Vivitar, I used to have under the name Lucky. A very simple enlarger for home use.
All the pictures from the same roll of film ?

The push pins and the rotten car were shot in the 80's with a Pentax K1000 on Tri-x, the other 2 were from a trip to Florida in the late 90's and shot with a Canon A2E on Ilford Delta 400.

The push pins and the rotten car were shot in the 80's with a Pentax K1000 on Tri-x, the other 2 were from a trip to Florida in the late 90's and shot with a Canon A2E on Ilford Delta 400.
Ha ! So really old stuff, it is nice, to have trip back in time. I expect, that you process the film yourself. ???

Ha ! So really old stuff, it is nice, to have trip back in time. I expect, that you process the film yourself. ???

Oh yeah, been developing my own BW since 1980. And if I remember right I bought this enlarger just after high-school in 1983. I'm thinking of doing more prints with this guy, it has brought back many fun memories of those first prints from 30 years ago.

Oh yeah, been developing my own BW since 1980. And if I remember right I bought this enlarger just after high-school in 1983. I'm thinking of doing more prints with this guy, it has brought back many fun memories of those first prints from 30 years ago.
Good. Good luck !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back