E-6 Processing in Delaware???

therustytracks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been dying to shoot some velvia I bought a few weeks ago, but I've been desperately trying to find a local processing lab..which is going absolutely no where. Every camera shop I've called tells me that I can bring it in to them and they'll send it to "their lab". I'd rather just mail it myself to A&I. I was wondering if anyone knew of any labs in Delaware.

Don't know where in Delaware you are but my personal camera shop for stuff I don't do myself is Cameras Etc. in Newark, just north of the U of D. 1-302-453-9400. These guys are pros that stock darkroom chemistry on the show room floor. Not behind the wall. In our state, you can't beat'em and they're well worth the trip.

Don't know where in Delaware you are but my personal camera shop for stuff I don't do myself is Cameras Etc. in Newark, just north of the U of D. 1-302-453-9400. These guys are pros that stock darkroom chemistry on the show room floor. Not behind the wall. In our state, you can't beat'em and they're well worth the trip.

I second Cameras Etc. They also have a Wilmington store

Most reactions

Back