e-cigs

I switched to e-cig .. be 2 years next April. I can't say that I honestly tried to quit the nicotine habit but the e-cig completely took away the cravings for real smoke. My main concern was the whole death factor of smoking kicking in at some point. Plus it saves me a couple hundred bucks a month. LOL I do like how the e-cig juice comes in dosage strengths. You can wean yourself down. I use the lowest nicotine level now. My dad is 71, has COPD and a stint in his heart .. I finally got him to convert over to the e-cig. Been 2 months now for him and he loves it. He's already noticing that he can breath better so that's awesome.

O|||||||O said:
I was a pretty light smoker (maybe 2 packs a week), so hopefully this will work.

I've quit before for like 2 years... I don't even know why I started again... As long as I don't drink too much, this seems to be working. The plan is to replace cigarettes with vapor, then eventually quit that. I figure quitting vapor will be easier than quitting smokes cold turkey. At least it's 'healthier' till then. I'm not saying that it's 'good' or anything, but it's got to be better than cigarettes, with all the extra **** you inhale with those...

I let my smokes run out, and haven't bought more yet, so far it's working. Once I have a buzz, I have a real craving for cigarettes though, and I basically have to chain smoke the vapor to keep it at bay, lol. Hopefully that will only last a week or two... I also should have probably gotten higher nic level juice...

Drinking is never good. I can smoke a whole pack in one night while drinking, :shrugs:

O|||||||O said:
I was a pretty light smoker (maybe 2 packs a week), so hopefully this will work.

I've quit before for like 2 years... I don't even know why I started again... As long as I don't drink too much, this seems to be working. The plan is to replace cigarettes with vapor, then eventually quit that. I figure quitting vapor will be easier than quitting smokes cold turkey. At least it's 'healthier' till then. I'm not saying that it's 'good' or anything, but it's got to be better than cigarettes, with all the extra **** you inhale with those...

I let my smokes run out, and haven't bought more yet, so far it's working. Once I have a buzz, I have a real craving for cigarettes though, and I basically have to chain smoke the vapor to keep it at bay, lol. Hopefully that will only last a week or two... I also should have probably gotten higher nic level juice...

Drinking is never good. I can smoke a whole pack in one night while drinking, :shrugs:

HAHA - I know all about that.

Seriously though, if this is going to work, I'm probably going to have to quit drinking for at least a month or two... Not smoking is easy (for me) as long as I don't drink. Once I have a few beers though, there's nothing I want more, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back