E-shoot from yesterday.

You call that a kiss... Seriously. I like this better, but again the background is distracting. I think if you turned the whole deal slightly clockwise you could have avoided that pesky parking lot.

The idea is to take every single element in the frame and make it work in the photo. Certainly that is a lot easier said then done. Takes lots of experience. You are definitely on the right path.

Love & Bass

You call that a kiss... Seriously. I like this better, but again the background is distracting. I think if you turned the whole deal slightly clockwise you could have avoided that pesky parking lot.

The idea is to take every single element in the frame and make it work in the photo. Certainly that is a lot easier said then done. Takes lots of experience. You are definitely on the right path.

Love & Bass

Thanks for the help craig! Comments are much appreciated! :thumbup:

Well.... content/composition aside, I think the first, real issue to work on is lighting. The setting (local and time of day) did not afford much in the line of portrait lighting. The clothing isn't doing much good either.

You have some nice ideas here... the reflection in the water... the carousel... playful posing.... all good ideas.

I feel it's the lighting that's falls short in most of these.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

Well.... content/composition aside, I think the first, real issue to work on is lighting. The setting (local and time of day) did not afford much in the line of portrait lighting. The clothing isn't doing much good either.

You have some nice ideas here... the reflection in the water... the carousel... playful posing.... all good ideas.

I feel it's the lighting that's falls short in most of these.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

Thanks Pete,

This was a quick schedule, I already had one scheduled in the ideal time slot, so this was taken Mid-day. Not my first choice but helped with experience alot. It was either direct sun or direct shade. really hard to work with.

Most reactions

Back