EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night out at the near by Wetlands. Eagle was just gazing into the sun as it started to set.....then he headed back to the nest.
ECD_3184.jpg

ECD_3177.jpg

ECD_3178.jpg

ECD_3192.jpg

ECD_3193.jpg

Little Eagles in the nest. Most difficult shot to take in between all the trees and branches!
ECD_3117.jpg

Watching the nest from a few Pine trees away.....

ECD_1075.jpg

Nice series. I especially like the second and fourth shots. If you spotted it near where you live/work, you may be lucky enough to see it again, or even figure out where the nest is.

Nice series. I especially like the second and fourth shots. If you spotted it near where you live/work, you may be lucky enough to see it again, or even figure out where the nest is.

We have a nesting pair near home...and yes We know were the nest is. I will have to post some of the young one's from the nest. Still being new to this forum is it proper to add some to this post?

That's up to you whether you want to add them to this post, or start another thread. If you add more, maybe you can number them, as it makes it easier for people to comment on specific pics.

These are really great! There is something about the simplicity of the first one that I just love -- I don't typically like just a single subject in the center of the frame, but this one is great.

Most reactions

Back