EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eagles are buzzing all around the "O" Town NEst! Seems to be a nice flow of food being taken into the nest. Eaglets are about 10 days old so it will be a couple more weeks before their heads will be visible!

The other Eagle nest in Winter Park has Visible Eaglets. (they are about 4 weeks old...will post in another thread)

PIC_0157.jpg

PIC_0177.jpg

PIC_0179.jpg

PIC_0316.jpg

PIC_0200.jpg

PIC_0155.jpg

PIC_0240.jpg

8 Male on the left (still wet from the hunt), Female on the right.
PIC_0284.jpg

These are great. #8 looks like you were doing a formal portrait sitting with them :)

Your stuff is amazing. I really wish we had that many eagles in my area. Keep up the good work.

WOW! Awesome pics. I love how much color detail you captured in the fish, you can almost see an 'oh SH*T' expression on the lil guys face!

Yeah, your sharp lens and good techniques does allow us to see lots of color detail on the fish....in fact there's enough color detail to make me think the fish is a bluegill!!

Is that in the wild or a zoo?

LOL.........all Wild my friend. I am not into the zoo scene, I prefer the hunt and wait technique outdoors. Since we have the second highest Eagle population (Florida) in the country this time of yeaR, they are everywhere.
I have 5 Eagles nest i can visit. Some require short hikes others are in the middle of Cemetery's. Love those Raptors!! :mrgreen:

Have never seen pictures of wildlife that spot-sharp. What lens are you using? Thanks for sharing....Mike

Killer shots Eric!!!

I live in Altamonte and I was wondering if you could tell me when in Winter Park that eagle's nest is at?

Excellent photos Eric.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back