Eagle scores big time..

Some nice shots. But the colour in a few seems off!

Always interested in comments.....Where do you see the color is off? Pic' Look correct on my Mac.

Eric No. 8, to me looks a-bit wrong but might just be the face, the last 3 aren't completely right on my PC either.

Once again Eric I love your work and not trying to cause trouble. Very jealous of your lens thought :D

WOW!! Fantastic shots!!

WOW... so amazing...:thumbup::thumbup:
:drool:

Did anyone else look at the eagle shot with the picked-apart carcass and think: "Pwned" ? Hehehe

Nice shots Eric. That is some seriously good sniping there. What lens(es) did you use?

Did anyone else look at the eagle shot with the picked-apart carcass and think: "Pwned" ? Hehehe

Nice shots Eric. That is some seriously good sniping there. What lens(es) did you use?

Thanks...Using a Nikkor 200-400MM F4 lens with a 1.4x t.c.

Does that setup with the t.c. retain autofocus? Must be a bit sluggish if it does? My EF70-200 f/2.8L IS craps all over my EF400 f/5.6L in terms of AF speed and accuracy...

Very nice shots!! The hunting ones are awesome, and I really like the one of the 3 ducks on the lake.. Thanks for sharing as always......... :hug::

Does that setup with the t.c. retain autofocus? Must be a bit sluggish if it does? My EF70-200 f/2.8L IS craps all over my EF400 f/5.6L in terms of AF speed and accuracy...

Very nice shots!! The hunting ones are awesome, and I really like the one of the 3 ducks on the lake.. Thanks for sharing as always......... :hug::

Auto focus with my t.c. is just the same as if I didn't use it! Nothing sluggish for me! Auto focus is fast and locks on instantly.

Eric, Again...WOW!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back