Eagle

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Michaelaw, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Michaelaw

Michaelaw TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Don't get me started on how bad this image is....Suffice it to say he was ready for me, but I was not ready for him. hand held 150mm zoomed in to max, iso 100 on a cloudy day, my mistakes were all over the place. So I thought you might want to see this guy anyhow as he was posing right in the heart of the city.

[​IMG]

2. Antarctican

Antarctican TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    How exciting it must have been to see this magnificient bird in the heart of the city!! Were you on a boat when you saw him?

3. Michaelaw

Michaelaw TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    We get to see them all the time here in Vancouver but seldom this close. I wasn't on a boat but down at Canada place where the cruise ships dock. This guy was taking refuge from all the seagulls and crows who were badgering him while he was flying but left him alone as long as he sat there. They truly are a spectacular bird.

4. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This photo might well have technical flaws ... and you might not want to make the mistake as to directly compare it to the photos of Sir Ray or so. But apart from that, if I were to come past a bald eagle ... just like this ... him sitting there, me coming past, I would get sooo excited, nothing would work out in the end. I still appreciate your attempt! I sure do. And for your own collection - flaws or no flaws - this is one to cherish!

5. Spacy

Spacy TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    What a beautiful eagle. Is there anyway that editing it might make it less blurry?