Early morning in the woods

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This little series was taken over a month ago, but I can never make up my mind whether to post my pics at all...

But I'll take the plunge and first of all want to ask you if photographing into the sun, getting lens flare, works here? And which of the two apertures I went for do you like better. Larger or smaller? (Data in the frame)

163613380.jpg

163613376.jpg

As to bright spots in the woods I fought and fought with the concept, never getting it right. My bright spot always and invariably got overexposed.
I think I am getting there, though, now that I know how to use my camera in full manual mode at long, long last ;)

163613408.jpg

and

163613370.jpg

Are they any good?

yes they are very good, 2nd and 4th are my favorites

Hey, thanks.
Methinks I like those two best, too :D.

Great light! I think the flare doesn't detract at all in these!

Really nice photos, the flare doesn't really present much of a problem!

So you all think the f20-pic is better than the f14 one?
I think I do, too.
Only am I surprised to find out that I had to (or thought I'd have to) take the larger aperture pic at 1/20 sec while I could take the smaller aperture one at 1/30 sec. But I also changed the focal length just a tiny bit... :scratch:

Great stuff Corinna. I dont mind the lens flare either. The second is my fave of the lot. Reeeally like the light.

Great pics! I also love 2 & 4 best!!!! :)

Thank you all so very much :hugs:

And I was so unsure as to whether to post these at all....!

the third one is my favourite! with a bit of mist there...

LaFoto said:
Hey, thanks.
Methinks I like those two best, too :D.

Well they say "great minds think alike"

I like the f20 one more then the f14 a bit more. The flare is smaller and not so distracting from the road. Don't get me wrong though, they're both very nice. Bright objects always look better to me when they're stared like that IMO.
also as i look at them both more the f20 has a little more exposed in the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back